iHeart Thursday 1.21.10


This is my idea of a PERFECT DAY!

I love everything about rain...the smell, the sound.
It makes me feel so peaceful!

Like me, my mom loves the rain. When I was a kid, we would open the front door of our house and just sit there curled up in a blanket together and we'd talk while we watched it rain. I know it sounds totally cheesy, but I promise it's true! {hehe}

And really, what is better than enjoying the sound of the rain slapping against your window while sipping a cup of tea and surrounded by a pile of books?
Nothing!

I truly believe that it's the simplest and quietest moments in life that are the most pleasant!

PS: Dangit, now I wish it was raining and I was home! Oh well...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Speaking of rain... is he not the cutest little owl you've ever seen?!
Here's a little tidbit about me that only my closest friends know....
I ♥ owls!!

I love them! I think they're the cutest! Whenever I see anything with owls I HAVE to have it!

When I get old, instead of being the "crazy cat lady", I think I'm going to be the "crazy owl lady". That's fine by me =)
I embrace it!

8 comments:

  1. ohh I wish it was raining also I LOVE to sleep when it's raining or sit on the couch and read ****sigh****

    xoxo
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if I could only take the day off work then I'd be all set!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can think of something else I'd rather be doing then reading on a rainy day... but we'll keep it PG here and I won't say it. ;) I'll let you come to your own conclusions.

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nelaine!! LOLOLOL! Only you my friend.... only you.... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading when it's raining ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rain also-as long as I do not have to work and sit down in wet clothes-which happened twice this week-the area around work floods really bad.

    Otherwise blanket and tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow Esme, that sucks! Where do you live? (We get a lot of flooding down here too. Not cool)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison