Cover Art: LOTU # 5 Darkest Passion

I am a BIG fan of Gena Showalter's LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD series! It's a fantastic paranormal romance series...and you guys know how much I love me some PNR ♥

For those of you who aren't quite familiar with her, they are similar to J.R. Ward's Brotherhood of the Black Dagger - but just a bit darker!

I breezed through the first four:

Maddox and Lucien

Reyes and Sabin


C'mon ladies, say it with me ***sigh***
If the covers are this hott, just imagine the boys within the pages!

Gena has just released the cover art for book # 5, Darkest Passion which is Aeron's story! This book is scheduled to hit shelves June 2010 - yayyyy!

And tomorrow she'll reveal the cover for book # 6, Darkest Lie which is Gideon's story! That one is scheduled for July 2010!

Back to back - yeah baby!

Ok, enough rambling...here is Darkest Passion!

*drum roll please*


Seriously - how insanely hott is that? I have to fan myself just looking at it! LOL

So for you ladies that haven't read this series yet - you better get crackin' =)

Oh and feel free to check out Gena's Blog.

4 comments:

  1. OMG LOVE the cover art I'm reading the second one right now and I love Lucien story even more then Maddox Gena is wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told ya! haha. She's awesome!

    I loved Lucien's story too...and Anya cracked me up!

    I believe he was Nely's fave also =)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, did you see she posted the cover for Gideon's book today (sans the blue hair). Still Aeron's cover is still #1 with me. But the character I'm most dying to read about is Gideon. I can't wait.

    On a side note, I have to review these books, I still haven't gotten around to it... le sigh.

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison