Teaser Tuesday 11.9.10


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers.
Isalys's Teaser:
"I stopped at the gates, turned off the engine, and closed my eyes, remember - the rising panic, the visions, the dreams, the song.  This time, Macon wouldn't be there to steal away the unhappy endings.  There was nobody left to get us out of trouble, and it was coming fast."

~p. 24 of "Beautiful Darkess" Caster Chronicles # 2 by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

14 comments:

  1. Awesome teaser! I bought Beautiful Creatures the other day, I have to start it!

    Here's mine:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-november-9th-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds eerie...
    My teaser this week is from All I Vant for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm reading this book right now, too.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! Just got Beautiful Creatures the past week and am excited to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! That doesn't bode well. Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Beautiful Darkness! I hope you'll love it too! I think it's even better than the first!

    Thanks for promoting the Beautiful Darkness Discussion ( I saw our Button on your sidebar),

    *blows tons of kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh nice one! Tried reading Beautiful Creatures but I couldn't get into it. Might try again someday!

    Here's mine: http://jessica-agreatread.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a spooky teaser. She sounds like she sure is in for some trouble.

    Thanks for stopping by Find the Time to Read

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! I have been wanting to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whew intense!! Great teaser, I feel like I have been on a coaster ride lol you picked a good one!!!

    Feel free to check out my teaser
    http://addictofromance.blogspot.com/

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I ordered this book as soon as I got paid and I still haven't received it yet! Hopefully soon because I can't wait to read.

    Thanks for the teaser.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison