Book Trailer: Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting

Title: Desires of the Dead
Author: Kimberly Derting
Publishing Date: February 15, 2011 [per Goodreads]

Synopsis:  
The missing dead call to Violet. They want to be found.

When Violet Ambrose's morbid ability to sense the echoes of those who've been murdered leads her to the body of a young boy, she draws the attention of the FBI. She is reluctantly pulled into an investigation that will endanger more than just her secret...but her relationship and possibly her life as well.






Enjoy!!


1 comment:

  1. I just started The Body Finders yesterday and OMG I am almost done. I am loving it. I have Desire of the Dead sitting on my desk and can't wait to dig into it. XD

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison