Blog Soulmate: Bona Fide Reflections


Every week, we'll announce a new recipient for our BLOG SOULMATE AWARD! This is our way of helping spread the word about these awesome bloggers we love!

Our BLOG SOULMATE Award for this week goes to:

Laurielu from . . .

My Shelf Button
Blogging since February 2011

  1. What made you decide to start blogging?I started blogging because it seemed like a natural next step or extension to my love of reading.

  2. Favorite and least favorite things about blogging?
    Least favorite: The pay sucks! LOL Seriously, my least favorite thing about blogging is that is takes a concerted effort to keep the posts going and not let the blog go stagnant. It is a real challenge.

    My most favorite thing about blogging is all of the wonderful people I have met through doing the blogging.

  3. If you could hang out with ONE author, who would it be and why?
    E.L. James would be my pick because she intrigues me. I would love to share a bottle of wine with her. I think her sense of humor would be out of this world fun.

  4. What is the ONE book you tell everyone they 'have to' read?
    Oh, my.... there are so many. It depends on what the person is looking for. For historical romance, any historical romance by Lisa Kleypas. For paranormal romance, J.D. Ward, Kresley Cole or Sherrilyn Kenyon. For Urban Fantasy, Patricia Briggs, Jeaniene Frost, Ilona Andrews and Jennifer Estep, For Erotica, Lorelei James, Lora Leigh, and E.L. James. For Contemporary romance, Pamela Clare, Julie James, and Lauren Dane's Brown Sibling Series.

    I know. I know. That is not one book. It is a list of authors. I cannot just pick one book. I like to give a selection to choose from. And, I am a series reader and tend to recommend them accordingly. So, the long and the short of it is I cannot just recommend one book.

  5. Do you have any bookish guilty pleasures?
    I love to eat beef jerky or gummy bears while I am reading.


Now tell us 5 random, non-bookish things about yourself:
    • I love to garden.
    • I love to cook.
    • I I love to work out.
    • Walk barefood all year round.
    • I love a stormy night 
    Thanks to Laurielu for joining us!  You guys should follow this chick on Twitter cuz she's pretty much fabulous :)

4 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only weirdo who walks barefoot all year round! Can't stand the restrictions of socks and shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it's always so hard to pick only one favorite book to recommend.. I should check some of those names maybe I'll find something new to read ;))
    Also I love stormy night (can't wait for the next one to tell me that winter is over, LOL)

    Happy midnight reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I overlooked the 'or' and pictured you eating beef jerky and gummy bears at the same time - yuck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers. I'm a sucker for stormy nights too!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison